Accurate, Consistent Counts, 100% Guaranteed
Are you investing your resources in growth and competitiveness or in expensive support functions?
Top 6 Benefits of Outsourcing Inventory Audits
- Focus and Specialization: Strategy is about making choices. World class organizations don’t try to be good at everything, they seriously consider how they will invest their limited resources. At Quantum, we are the c-store audit specialists.
- Finding and Keeping Great Talent: Your best people probably will not end up on your audit team because their talent is better leveraged in your c-store operations.
- A Broader Perspective: Your audit process and approach is at risk of becoming insular and outdated. Outsourcing gives you access to the audit industry’s best practices.
- Cost Effectiveness and Efficiency: When all the hard and soft costs of your audit program are considered, it is often less expensive and more cost effective to outsource.
- Flexibility: With an internal team your audit costs become mostly a fixed expense item. With an outside provider, you pay only for the number of audits you need giving you budgeting flexibility without have to increase or decrease your staff.
- Technology: Internal audit programs have to compete with other departments for technology and equipment investments. Will they win often enough to keep current?
Specialists can develop greater knowledge depth, invest more in software and training systems, be more efficient, and offer higher wages and attract more highly skilled people. With this greater knowledge depth and a wider range of client interactions, they can also become much more innovative than internal audit programs.
Not convinced? We are so confident in our ability and industry expertise,we will come in and benchmark your process for you free of charge. Give us a call at 800.777.9414 or fill out a quick form on our contact page, and we’ll be in touch soon to set up an appointment.